Servs: 10 Prep:
"My family believes that nothing satisfies hunger like a sandwich, so I make them often for lunch, dinner and late-night snacking. The request this version often."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- add 4 slices Swiss cheese
- add 8 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- add 1 (1 pound) loaf focaccia bread
- add 1/2 cup chive-and-onion cream cheese spread or spinach dip
- add 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Cut bread in half horizontally. Spread 1/4 cup spinach dip on each half; spread with mustard. Layer the turkey, cheese and tomato on bottom half; replace top half. Cut into wedges.