Denis and I have had the most wonderful evenings with friends over our fondue pot. Lots of wine and great conversations. Some evenings lasting 4 or 5 hours. Hope you will all try this recipe and enjoy it as much as we do!
- add 1 package French onion soup mix
- add 2 cups water
- add 1/2 bottle of heinz seafood sauce
- add 2 bay leaves
- add 2 cans nonfat beef broth (I use Campbell's)
- add 1/2 bottle dry white wine or 1 cup water
- add 2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- add 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- add 2 cloves garlic, minced (I use 4-5)
- Mix all the ingrediants in your fondue pot, and simmer for 1 hour.
- When you are ready to start, bring the broth to a boil.
- We usually have thinnly sliced beef (Chinese fondue beef), large raw tiger shrimp, scallops, portabello mushrooms, and chicken.
- Of course, you can have what ever meat and vegetables you wish.
- Guten apetit!