Servs: 4 Prep: 1h Cook: 35m
I have a bag I purchased and I was wondering how to cook it. Jaffrey supplied the answer.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- First wash your rice several times and drain.
- Put rice in bowl and cover with 1 3/4 cup water. Soak for one hour.
- Put rice, soaking water and salt in heavy pan and bring to boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to low. Cook for 35 minutes.
- Let pan sit undisturbed for 10 minutes.