If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- add 1 cup cheddar cheese
- add 1/2 cup sour cream
- add 1/2 cup red bell peppers
- add 24 slices French bread
- add 1/2 cup green bell peppers
- add 1 (7 ounce) package dried Italian salad dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Place bread slices on cookie sheet.
- Add cheese,mayonaise, sour cream and dry italian dressing mix well.
- Put a scoop of mixture on each bread slice.
- Sprinkle bell peppers on top.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until the cheese has melted.