Servs: 2 Makes: ROAST BEEF Prep: Cook:
THINLY SLICED ROAST BEEF WITH CARAMELIZED ONIONS MELTED SWISS CHEESE SERVED IN FRENCH BREAD
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Ingredients
- add 4 pounds rump roast
- add 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef broth
- add 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- add 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- add 6 French BREAD
- add 2 tablespoons butter
- Trim excess fat from the rump roast, and place in a slow cooker. Add the beef broth, onion soup and beer. Cook on Low setting for 1 hours.
- Preheat oven (175 degrees C).
- Split French rolls, and spread with butter. Bake 10 minutes, or until heated through.
- Slice the meat on the diagonal, and place on the rolls. Serve the sauce for dipping.