i came up with this recipe trying to make a flavorful breaded chicken. its fast, easy and sooooo delicious!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup milk
- add 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
- add 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- add 3-4 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- add 2 eggs
- add 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- add 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
- spray the bottom of a 9 by 13 inch pan.
- whisk together milk andeggs in a bowl big enough to dip chicken into.
- dip chicken in eggs, set side by side in baking pan.
- in a small bowl crush the onions.
- mix in the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese pour over chicken.
- Drizzle melted butter or margarine over chicken.
- bake at 350 degrees until chicken is done about 45 minutes.
- ****Note**** If CHICKEN IS TOO THICK, I POUND IT AND SOMETIMES CUT IT IN HALF.