Hands down, THE most requested item for birthdays or any other occasion in my husband's family! To die for!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 8 inch graham cracker pie crust
- add 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla
- add 8 tablespoons margarine
- add 1 pint whipping cream
- add 3/4 cup sugar
- add 2 eggs
- Cream the margarine with the sugar until light and fluffy with a hand-mixer.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating 3 minutes after each.
- Melt the chocolate slowly, either on stovetop or microwave.
- Add the melted chocolate and the vanilla to the egg mixture, combining well.
- Pour into the graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, top with the whipped whipping cream- do not add sugar to it.