This is easy and tasty. Make small batches at a time.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- add 1 cup unsalted butter or margarine or olive oil
- add 1 tablespoon fresh marjoram
- add 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- add 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- add 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- add 1/2 teaspoon lemons, zest of
- add 1 clove garlic, minced or garlic sprouts, chopped (for a light garlic flavor) (optional)
- After washing your herbs, and drying them well, snip fine with a pair of kitchen shears.
- Mix the herbs with your oil You may use a food processor, pulse only once or twice or your mixture will turn green.
- This is best made a day in advance so the flavors blend well.
- Store in the refrigerator, but bring to room temperature before using.
- This will make l cup.
- It can be used on thick grilled bread slices, vegetables, and even poultry.
- **Usethe leftovers within 5 days of making.