Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
This is perfect for a light lunch.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 Tbs. Balsamic vinegar
- add 2 Tbs. chopped fresh cilantro
- add 1/2 tsp. salt
- add 1/4 tsp. sugar
- add 3 Tbs. olive oil
- add 1 lb. medium shrimp, cleaned and shelled
- add 1 clove mined garlic
- add 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (more if needed)
- add 1/2 lb. fresh spring salad mix
- add 4 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- Combine vinegar, cilantro, salt and sugar and whisk. Slowly whisk in 2 Tbs. oil and set aside.
- Heat rest of oil in skillet on med. heat and add the shrimp, garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook 3-5 minutes until done.
- Place salad greens in each of 4 main dish sized salad bowls, top with shrimp and drizzle on dressing. Crumble cheese over all.