I love to have this banana chips with green tea on the bus when I am on the way back to my home town...It makes me feel....I am home soon:)
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- Use medium heat to heat up cooking oil with butter.
- Prepare a large tray (I prefer bamboo tray) line with kitchen towel or sieve.
- Remove banana skin and slice as thin as possible.
- Fried banana a little a time with warm enough cooking oil until golden in color. (Do NOT use ripe banana! It will turn bitter and very unpleasant result)
- (meantime, you can do the slicing again instead of watching the fried banana)
- Remove fried golden banana onto the tray. Allow about 2 minutes to let the cooking oil bring to its hot.Do the fried again until the banana slices finish.
- Allow Banana chips to cool before sprinkle salt to taste.
- Store in an air tight container.