Servs: 2 Prep: Cook:
Sweet and sour taste together with Tipalia Fish. It is good time to cooking this at summer, because fish are available and come with good price at grocery store.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add --Fish Ingredients :
- add 2 cups of sliced fish (i used Tilapia)
- add 1 cloves garlic, grated
- add 1/2 tbsp of ground ginger
- add 2 tsp of lemon lime
- add 1 tbsp salt
- add 1/2 tbsp of white/black ground pepper
- add --Dipping Ingredients :
- add 3 tsp of corn starch/tapioca flour
- add 3 tbsp of rice flour (you can skip and change with corn starch)
- add olive oil or peanut oil for fried
- add 1 pcs of egg, put in a bowl then beat it.
- add --Sauce Ingredients :
- add 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- add 1/2 cup of onion, thinly sliced
- add 2 tsp tomato sauce
- add 1 cup of sweet peas
- add 1 cup of carrot, sliced then steamed
- add 2 pcs of tomato, sliced
- add salt
- add sugar
- add 1 cup of water
- add 2 tbsp corn starch mix with water for thickness
- add olive oil for saute
- Mix together fish ingredients at bowl, then let it marinate for approx 30 minutes or more.
- Take a piece of fish, wrapped with egg first and then flour (corn starch+rice flour). Bring it to hot oil. Fried it until cooked. (the color will be golden brown if it cooked). Put it separately.
- In a pan, saute garlic, onion with little bit of olive oil under low heat in approx 5 minutes.
- Add water, tomato sauce, salt and sugar, stirring occasionally until sauce less.
- Add carrot, peas, tomato, mix it.
- Add corn starch, saute then ready to serve.
- Pour fried fish with sauce before serve.
- Serve with steamed rice.