From "The Weekly" newspaper. This recipe is posted by request.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons light soya sauce
- add 2 tablespoons chestnuts
- add 100 g minced chickens
- add pepper
- add 4 pieces Chinese mushroom
- add 50-60 square shaped wonton skins
- add 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- add 1 tablespoon spring onions
- add salt
- add 50 g frozen shrimp
- Mix all the ingredients for the filling together.
- Place the wanton squares on the working surface.
- Place one tbsp of the filling in the centre of each wanton skin.
- Dip the edges of the wanton skin in water or a beaten egg.
- Fold into a triangle.
- Press to seal.
- Heat oil.
- Fry the wrapped wanton until golden (about 2 minutes).
- Turn over.
- Serve hot with chilly sauce or sweet and sour sauce.