I never made this but have had it and it is good. Also so easy to go to the store and buy oreo crumbs. I put 4 hours prep time on this but was not sure as it includes the freezing.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup melted butter
- add 1/4 cup green creme de menthe
- add 24 Oreo cookies
- add 2 cups heavy cream
- add 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- Place cookies in a blender and crumble. Combine with melted butter. Line a 9 in springform pan with cookie mix, saving 1/4 cup for topping.
- Mix together rest of ingredients. Pour into pan and top with remaining crumbs.
- Freeze. When firm,remove from pan and wrap in aluminum foil and stick back in freezer until ready to serve.