I came across this recipe in a recent issue of Family Circle. I added some more fruits than the original recipe. It made a lovely, refreshing dessert! I'm thinking it would also make a great addition to a first course. The black pepper may sound like an odd ingredient but, it helps to keep the soup from being too sweet.
- add 1 cup of sliced grapes (green or red)
- add 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- add 1/2 cup of diced pineapples
- add 3/4 cup orange juice
- add 1 cup apple juice
- add 1/2 cup raspberries
- add 1/2 cup of diced strawberries
- add 3/4 cup blueberries
- add 1/4 cup of diced peaches
- Place all fruit in a large bowl.
- Add juices and pepper.
- Stir gently.
- Cover bowl tightly.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.