Servs: 6 Prep:
"'I've made this pie several times and it always get great reviews,' says Sharlene Cullen, Robbinsdale, Minnesota. With its refreshing berry flavor and chocolate crust, the no-bake delight is sure to receive thumbs-up approval from your gang, too."
- add 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- add 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen sweetened raspberries or sliced strawberries, thawed and drained
- add 1/4 cup corn syrup
- add 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- add 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In a blender, process the berries until pureed. Pour into a large bowl. Add the corn syrup; mix well. Fold in 2 cups of whipped topping. Spoon into the crust. Freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- In a saucepan, combine 1 cup of whipped topping and chocolate chips; cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Spread over filling. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with remaining whipped topping.