This candy just reminds me of home no matter where I am. This is not an official recipe but is supposed to taste like the original. I have not had a chance to make it yet.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- Combine sugar& syrup and cook to hard ball stage.
- Remove small amount to buttered plate, cool until able to handle.
- Butter hands and stretch to form light colored strands.
- Set aside.
- Add the 3 drops of oil to remainder and cook to hard crack stage.
- Pour onto buttered plate with lighter colored strands.
- Cool, stretch and cut into little pillows with scissors.