I live in Oklahoma and football game days are always big at my house. My guest always request this dip. This is a very rich dip and has a flavor that you just can't get enough of. After posting and getting a couple of review's I saw the importance of making sure the bread is Hawaiian Bread. This is a very rich dip and the sweetness of the bread is the kicker. The corn beef that I use is not in a jar it is in small thin waffer slices in a package.
- add 3 (4 ounce) packages corned beef
- add 2 teaspoons dill weed
- add 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- add 2 teaspoons beau monde seasoning
- add 8 ounces sour cream
- add 2 loaves round Hawaiian bread
- add 5 green onions
- add 1 cup helmans mayonnaise
- Combine mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Add parsley,beaumonde,and dill.
- Chop the corn beef and onion very small and add to the mixture.
- Scoop the center out of one of the loaves of bread and reserve. Make sure the hole is big enough to hold the dip.
- Slice the reserved bread and the other loaf of bread into three or four inch cubes.
- Place cubes around the bread bowl and serve.