Servs: 10 Prep:
"A fresh, easy way to use up your garden tomatoes. Mix and match different varieties of tomatoes for this salsa. It will keep well for several days in the refrigerator."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- add 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- add 2 teaspoons olive oil
- add 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- add 1/8 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 lime, juiced
- add 5 slices pickled jalapeno peppers, or to taste
- add 1/2 green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- add 6 fresh tomatoes, quartered
- Place onion, bell pepper, cilantro, and jalapeno peppers into a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped. Add tomatoes, and pulse just a few times until the tomatoes are coarsely chopped. Transfer to a bowl with a tight-fitting lid.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lime juice, and salt.
- Pour dressing over tomatoes, and stir well. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.