If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lb feta cheese
- add 1 teaspoon oregano
- add 1 cup chopped green onions
- add salt and pepper
- add 1/2 cup lemon juice
- add 1 small tomato
- add 1 clove garlic
- add 3 lbs raw large shrimp
- add 2 cups butter
- add 3/4 cup cream
- Peel and devein shrimp.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and garlic set aside.
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Saute garlic green onion and tomato.
- Add shrimp and season with oregano salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn shrimp frequently and saute until pink.
- Add feta cheese and cream.
- Bring to boil and cook 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove shrimp carefully to casserole.
- Spoon cheese mixture over shrimp.
- Serve with rice.