Very quick recipe for Artichokes to have as part of a antipasto platter or simply to put in a salad. Prep time does not take in refrig. time.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup finely diced red capsicums
- add 1/2 cup olive oil
- add 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley or flat leaf parsley
- add 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- add 2 cloves garlic
- add 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- add 2 (400 g) cans artichokes
- add 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- To make the marinade, whisk together the garlic, oil, herbs and lemon juice in a bowl then season with salt and cracked black pepper.
- Drain the artichokes and add to the bowl with the capsicum.
- Mix well to coat.
- Cover and marinade in the refrigerator overnight.
- These will keep in the frig in an airtight container for a week.