I love seafood! This is a great simple alternative to frying!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 mild fish fillets (I usually use flounder or tilapia)
- add 1/2 lemon
- add 3-4 garlic cloves (more or less to your taste)
- add lemon pepper
- add 1/2 cup good white wine
- add salt
- add 1/4 cup butter
- add your favorite mix herbs
- add 1 dash olive oil
- Melt butter in skillet with oil. Add garlic, cook maybe 2 min on medium heat.
- Add the fillets, don't crowd them. Depending on your skillet and fillet size, I usually only do 2 at a time.
- Sprinkle seasonings on one side and add herbs to the butter. Add wine and lemon juice now. Cook maybe 5 minute
- Now flip over and sprinkle other side with seasonings. cook 5 more minute or till flakes with a fork easily.
- Repeat with other fillets. Add more butter and wine if sauce looks like it is disappearing.