We love chicken livers, This is a very good and easy recipe.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/3 cup sherry wine
- add 5 cloves garlic, minced or garlic powder
- add 2 medium onions
- add 6 tablespoons butter
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 cup flour
- add 2 tablespoons canola oil
- add 2 lbs chicken livers
- add 1 teaspoon pepper
- Mix the flour, salt and pepper in a brown bag or plastic bag; put the chicken livers, a few at a time, in the bag and shake until completly coated.
- In a heavy fry pan, heat butter and oil; cook livers 8 to 10 minutes, remove from pan and add chopped onions and garlic; when onions are transparent, return the livers to the pan.
- Add the sherry; cook over a high flame for 1 to 2 minutes; Good served over Rice.