This is great...quick and easy I found this recipe at another recipe site..a long time ago.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add italian seasoning
- add 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- add 4 teaspoons crushed garlic
- add 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- add salt
- add 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs (I use the Italian seasoned ones)
- add 1/4 cup olive oil
- add pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Warm the garlic and olive oil to blend the flavors. In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture. Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear.