Servs: 5 Prep: Cook:
This tasty recipe comes highly recommended from the Recipe Exchange website, and it is as delicious as they say. It's a great appetizer for picnics and parties, so barbecue or broil a bunch!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 24 chicken wings, tips removed and cut in half
- add 1 can Coconut Milk
- add Salt and pepper
- add Onion powder
- add 1/4 cup Garlic Chili Pepper Sauce
- add 1/3 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- add 1 bunch scallions, sliced thinly on a diagonal
- Place wings in a zip-lock bag and add Coconut Milk. Close bag and squeeze out air. Squish bag until all wings are coated. Lay bag flat in refrigerator for two days, occasionally turning over.
- Drain and discard liquid. Place wings on broiler pan, or plate if grilling. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and onion powder. Broil each side, on high for 10 minutes, or grill until done.
- Remove wings to large bowl. Add Garlic Chili Pepper Sauce, and 1/2 amount of scallions and peanuts. Toss to coat. Arrange wings on platter and garnish with remaining scallions and peanuts. Serve with extra Garlic Chili Pepper Sauce on the side for dipping.