If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- add 1 1/2 cloves garlic
- add 1 tablespoon butter
- add 1/4 egg yolk
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
- add 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- add 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- add 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 3/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- In a glass dish,beat egg yolkwith garlic.
- Place chicken in egg mixture, and turn to coat.
- Cover dish and refrigerate for atleast 4 hours, or overnight if possible.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 DEGREES C).
- Melt butter and pour into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Mix together the bread crumbs,Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Dip marinated chicken in crumb mixture.
- Place coated chicken in baking dish, and pour remaining egg mixture over.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes on each side, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.