Serve with tortilla chips. Dont make more then a couple of hours in advance, should be served as soon as you can. There are alot of guacamole recipes on this site but this one's a bit diffrent.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- add 4-6 tablespoons hot sauce
- add 4-6 garlic cloves
- add 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- add 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- add tortilla chips
- add 1/2 medium bell pepper
- add 2 green onions
- add 1/8 lb firm tofu
- add 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- add 1 lime, juice of or lemon, juice of
- add 1 avocado
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Mash avacado and tofu in a bowl.
- Squeeze garlic through garlic press and add to avacado.
- Finely chop bell pepper and green onion and stir.
- Add herbs and spices.
- Mix well.
- Add hot sauce, stir in lime juice.
- This can be refridgerated as leftovers but dont make more the a few hours in advance of serving.