this is a very rich sandwich and very garlicy. slice it in about 1 inch pieces as a little goes a long way.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add provolone cheese
- add 5 stalks celery
- add 1 loaf fresh French bread
- add 6 heads garlic
- add genoa salami
- add 25 green olives
- add capacola ham
- add pepperoni
- add 25 black olives
- add mozzarella cheese
- add 3 tablespoons olive oil
- in a food processor add the celery,garlic,olives and olive oil.
- process on high until the consistancy of paste.
- slice the bread in half length wise.
- gently pull out the bread on the top of loaf leaving a small layer at the top.
- spread the paste on the entire top.
- next layer the motzerella cheese then the salami then the provalone cheese then the peperoni then the motzerella then the capacola ham and then the provalone.
- continue this until you have three layers ending with cheese.
- wrap in heavy aluminum foil (wrap the entire loaf).
- put in the oven on 350 for 40 minutes.
- let it rest for about 5-10 minutes before serving.