Although I included this with my recipe for crab cakes, its many other uses get overlooked. The true garlic lover will use this with any kind of fish cakes or loaves, burgers, sandwiches, meatloaf, wings, veggies, etc., etc.
- add 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- add 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I use Hellman's Light)
- add fresh ground pepper
- add 2 tablespoons fresh, chopped coriander
- add 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- add 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- add salt
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.