Garlic OR Ginger OR Horseradish Stuffed Eggs
Cheap Eats ($0-1 per person)
Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Garlic OR Ginger OR Horseradish Stuffed Eggs, using 8 eggs:
- add 1/2 C mayonnaise
- add 2 tsp prepared mustard
- add 1/4 tsp salt
- add 2 tsp finely minced garlic OR 4 tsp finely minced ginger OR 2 tsp prepared horseradish (hot variety)
- add sprinkled with paprika
- Simmer eggs in shell for about 15 minutes. Decant hot water then immerse in cold water.
- Peel away and discard shell.
- Cut eggs lengthwise, removing yolk.
- Mash yolk with remaining ingredients (less paprika). The use of a hand mixer may help facilitate.
- Transfer mixture into halved egg whites then sprinkle with paprika.