I had some beautiful large mushrooms and wanted to make them with a cheesey filling.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3-4 tablespoons part-skim ricotta cheese
- add 7 large white mushrooms
- add 5 cloves garlic
- add 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- add 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degress F.
- Clean mushrooms, remove stems.
- Chop stems, and the one extra mushroom.
- Heat olive oil in saute pan.
- Add chopped stems and the one extra mushroom.
- Halfway through cooking add crushed garlic, salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly in a small mixing bowl.
- Add ricotta and 2 tablespoons grated parmesian.
- Fill caps with the cheese mixture and place on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spinkle remaining parmesian on top.
- Bake for approx 20-25 minutes.