This is always a hit with the family at holiday time.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1-2 red pepper
- add 1 large butternut squash
- add 1 cup fresh parmesan cheese (grated)
- add 2 garlic cloves
- add salt and pepper
- add 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- add 2 tablespoons oil
- Peel and discard seeds of the sqaush.
- Clean out peppers
- Cube vegetables in small dice and place in large bowl.
- Peel and mince garlic and add to squash.
- Add the oil, rosemary, chesse, salt and pepper.
- Mix all together well and place in a greased baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour.