Although I can't say cauliflower is one of my favorite vegetables, I do love it prepared this way. Recipe is adapted from "A Taste of The Hill from St Louis".
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add crushed red chili peppers
- add 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil (you can probably use less)
- add salt
- add 4 garlic cloves
- add 1 head cauliflower
- Cook cauliflower in a large pot of salted, boiling water until barely crisp-tender; drain well.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, warm the oil. Saute' the garlic and desired amount of red chile pepper until the garlic just begins to brown (being careful to not let it burn!).
- Add the cauliflower and cook a few minutes, stirring, until completely coated in oil.
- Sprinkle with kosher salt to taste and serve.