If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add grated parmesan cheese
- add 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- add 1/2 cup minced parsley
- add 1/4 cup olive oil
- add 1/2 cup garlic (minced)
- To make spaghetti sauce, cook garlic in butter and olive oil over medium low heat just until the garlic is soft but not browned.
- Stir in the parsley and cook for 2 minutes (stirring constantly) until the parsley is limp but still green.
- Pour sauce hot over cooked spaghetti, toss lightly to coat and top with parmesan cheese.
- Serve with french bread and extra Parmasan cheese at the table.
- This garlic sauce will cover 3/4-1 pound of spaghetti or other pasta.
- For a variation of this pasta sauce, sprinkle with fresh-dried basil or add 0.125-1/4 cup chopped fresh basil along with the parsely.