A yummy nicely seasoned appetizer or side to a pasta dish!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 loaf Italian bread, cut into 1 inch slices toasted (about 12 slices)
- add 1-2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- add 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- add 1 shallot
- add 3 cloves garlic
- add 3 tablespoons butter
- add 3 tablespoons olive oil
- add 4 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- On a cookie sheet lay bread out in one layer.
- Melt butter with olive oil in microwave oven or stove top.
- Add rest of ingredients except for cheese.
- Spread evenly on bread slices and top with a srinkle of cheese.
- Broil till bubbly and cheese is slightly browned.