Serve icy cold. Feel free to add your own favorite vegetables or other additions. I've added roasted red peppers and shrimp to make a yummy version. You can also used canned diced tomatoes (either plain, or with onions or peppers or both) with some of the juice instead of the fresh tomatoes. I sometimes double the amount of vinegar and lemon juice to make it more zippy. Keeps for at least a week in the refrigerator.
- add 2 tablespoons vinegar
- add 2 tablespoons olive oil
- add 1 cucumber
- add 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- add 1 dash worcestershire sauce (optional)
- add 1 avocado, cut into small cubes (optional)
- add 3-4 tomatoes
- add 4 cups tomato juice (can also use V8, Clamato, or a mix of these)
- add 1/4 red onion
- add salt (to taste)
- add pepper (to taste)
- add 1-2 garlic clove, minced fine (to taste)
- add 6 radishes
- Mix all ingredients in a large, non-reactive container.
- Store in the refrigerator.