Servs: 21 Prep: Cook:
"A handy boxed cake mix hurries along the preparation of these chewy cookies studded with chips and raisins. 'I make them for our family reunion each year, and they always get rave reviews,' says Leslie Henke of Louisville, Colorado."
- add 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- add 1/2 cup raisins
- add 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- add 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- add 2 eggs
- add 1 (18.25 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- In a mixing bowl, combine dry cake mix, eggs, butter and oats; mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips and raisins.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F for 9-11 minutes or until set. Cool for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks.