Servs: 32 Makes: 4 pies Prep: Cook:
If you enjoy German Chocolate Cake, you will appreciate the simplicity of this recipe. This recipe makes 4 pies. Trust me, you will want to share these with friends and neighbors.
- add 4 frozen pie shells
- add 6 whole eggs
- add 1 stick butter - melted
- add 4 cups granulated sugar
- add 4 tablespoons flour
- add 1/2 cup cocoa
- add 1 tablespoon vanilla
- add 1 medium can coconut
- add 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- add 1 large can evaporated milk
- Mix all filling ingredients together and pour equal amounts in unbaked pie shells. Bake at 325* for 50 minutes. Makes 4 pies.
- To freeze: Cool and wrap well in aluminum foil.
- To serve: Thaw and enjoy.