Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
heard about it in news in italy a persian chef created it & he won the first place out of 450 other top pizza chefs.. i thought i can create my version by not knowing .his recipe sohere it is.
- add 1 14 oz flat bread ( nan barbary)
- add 10 oz ghormeh sabzi stew left overs
- add 10 oz shredded italian mix cheese or any 3 or 4 kind cheese you favor.
- pre het oven to 350 F
- use the top side of flat bread (nan barbary, persian or afghan bread you can find in any food store. I always get it in Giant, shoppers or persian bakery)
- .spread some cheese mix on bread then spread the ghormeh sabzi stew mix over the bread and cheese spred the meat evenly,spred the rest of cheese over the gormeh sabzi evenly place the bred in oven on rck & bake for 10 min or untile cheese melts . take it out of oven slice into 8 pices.