If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 15 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, crushed
- add 3 cups cold milk
- add 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- add 1 tub (12 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- add Assorted decorations: 3 CAMEO Creme Sandwich Cookies, decorating gel, 5 candy pumpkins, 10 pieces of candy corn
- POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Let stand 5 min. Gently stir in 3 cups of the whipped topping and half of the cookie crumbs. Spread evenly into 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with the remaining cookie crumbs.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Meanwhile, decorate creme sandwich cookies with decorating gel to resemble tombstones. Set aside until ready to use.
- INSERT decorated cookies into top of dessert just before serving. Add candies. Drop large spoonfuls of the remaining whipped topping onto dessert to resemble ghosts. Cover and store leftover dessert in refrigerator.