This version produces yummy brownies that are more chewy and less cake-like than other "in a jar" mixes. This year I made a dozen jars for gifts!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla
- add 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- add 2 cups sugar
- add 1 cup butter
- add 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- add 1 teaspoon baking powder
- add 3 eggs
- Wash and dry jars and lids in the dishwasher.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt in a quart jar, pack firmly and brush residue off the insides of the jar with a pastry brush.
- Add cocoa, pack firmly and brush sides.
- Add sugar, pack and brush.
- Add chocolate chips and seal.
- Attach the following recipe:.
- 1 jar brownie mix.
- 1 cup butter melted.
- 3 eggs.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Prepare a 9x13 inch baking pan by greasing and flouring.
- Place brownie mix in a bowl and stir to mix.
- Add butter, eggs and vanilla and mix until well blended.
- Spead batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting.