As a child, I remember mom making this and it's absolutely fantastic! It's also a great summer salad - light, cool, and refreshing.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- add 1 lb cottage cheese
- add 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- add 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- add 2 (3 ounce) packages lime Jell-O gelatin
- Make jello according to package directions, and use a little less (1-2 tblsp) water.
- Add mayonaise and vinegar and mix well with beaters.
- Put in a covered dish and refrigerate.
- When the jello begins to jell, fold in cottage cheese and pineapple.