these treats are good for your family "member" or as gifts to give
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- add 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- add 2 large eggs
- add 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- add 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- add 1/2 cup molasses
- add 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 2 cups whole-wheat flour
- Place dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl -- blend with a whisk.
- add eggs, molasses and oil.mix until blended.
- mixture will be crumbly.
- place dough on waxed paper.knead until smooth.
- roll 1/4" thick.cut with 2 1/2" cookie cutters or cut into rectangles or little gingerbread men cutters.
- place on sprayed cookie sheets.
- bake at 325* for 30 minutes.