Nice appy or starter, low cal, use carrots to dip. Add as much heat as you wish.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapples, , drained (, juice pack)
- add 1 tablespoon finely chopped crystallized ginger
- add 1/4 cup finely chopped green peppers
- add 3 carrots
- add 1 dash bottled hot pepper sauce (tobasco)
- add 1 (8 ounce) container reduced calorie cream cheese
- Line a 2 cup mold or bowl with plastic wrap.
- Wrap and chill 2 tablespoons of drained pineapple for garnish.
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese, remaining pineapple, green pepper, ginger and hot pepper sauce.
- spread evenly into lined mold.
- Chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- Turn out onto serving plate.
- Remove plastic wrap.
- Garnish with reserved pinapple and additinal chopped green pepper if desired.
- Serve with carrots.