If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 frozen puff pastry sheet (from a 17 1/4-oz package), thawed according to package instructions<br> 1/2 cup apricot jam (6 oz), melted <br> 1/4 cup confectioners sugar<br> 1 tablespoon heavy cream or milk<br> 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice<p>Speci
- Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out pastry on a lightly floured surface into a 12- by 10-inch rectangle, then cut in half lengthwise. Cut each half crosswise into 4 (5- by 3-inch) strips (for a total of 8 strips).
- Spread each strip with 1/2 tablespoon jam, then fold strips in half lengthwise to form 1 1/2-inch-wide strips. Twist each strip 3 times and place on baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer twists to a rack set over a sheet of parchment. Stir together confectioners sugar, cream, and lemon juice until smooth, then brush over warm twists. Serve warm.