Very simple recipe.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 whole clove (if desired)
- add 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- add 3/4 cup drained crushed pineapple
- add 4 1/2-5 lbs fully cooked boneless ham
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- WIth sharp knife, score top of ham; insert cloves.
- Place ham on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine glaze ingredients; mix well.
- Spoon glaze over ham; bake an additional 15 to 30 minutes or until ham is thoroughly heated, occasionally spooning glaze over ham.