Another glazed carrot recipe... this one using ranch dressing mix.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- add 2 (16 ounce) packages fresh baby carrots
- add 2 (1 ounce) envelopes ranch dressing mix
- add 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Place carrots in a saucepan; add 1 inches of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside. In the same pan, combine butter, brown sugar and salad dressing mix until blended. Add carrots. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until glazed.