Servs: 16 Prep: Cook:
"My family prefers these to a traditional roasted ham. It seems they gobble them up as soon as I set them out. You can make them ahead and reheat the next day."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 6 tablespoons cider vinegar
- add 1 pound ground pork
- add 2 pounds ground fully cooked ham
- add 2 eggs
- add 2 cups packed brown sugar
- add 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- add 1 1/2 cups crushed saltines
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs and cracker crumbs. Crumble ham and pork over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. Place into two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the brown sugar, vinegar and mustard . Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Drain ham balls; drizzle with syrup mixture; toss to coat. Bake 10 minutes longer or until glazed.