Servs: 6 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- add 3 tablespoons bourbon
- add 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- add 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- add 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- add 3 garlic cloves, minced
- add 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- add 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- add Cooking spray
- add 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- add 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add fish to bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 1 1/2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add fish and marinade to pan; cook fish 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Place 1 fillet on each of 4 plates; drizzle each serving with about 2 teaspoons sauce. Sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon green onions and 3/4 teaspoon sesame seeds.
- ish. Omega-3 fatty acids in this fish have many health benefits, including protecting against heart disease. Cooking time can vary, depending on the thickness of salmon. As a general rule, cook 10 minutes for each inch of thickness. Then check the center and make sure it’s light pink and opaque.