"Crudites" is a fancy name for vegetables served as hors d'ouevres. Try this spirited dip for fresh garden vegetables.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add pepper
- add 2 tablespoons green onion tops
- add 5 1/2 ounces of soft mild goat cheese
- add 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- add 2 tablespoons cold water or milk
- Your choice of vegetables cut into strips or bite-size pieces.
- Blend first 4 ingredients in processor until smooth.
- Add green onion tops and blend briefly.
- Serve with steamed and chilled baby corn and other crudités, such as colorful bell pepper slices, broccoli florets, jicama wedges, radish roses and carrot curls.
- Include a crusty bread as well.