Rich, creamy, tangy, yummy. These mashed potatos have it all.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 5 ounces mild goat cheese
- add 2 lbs potatoes
- add salt and pepper
- add 6 cloves garlic
- add 1/2 cup butter
- add 1/3 cup heavy cream
- add 1/4 cup minced scallions
- Boil potatoes in salted water until tender.
- Drain and peel when cool enough to handle.
- Boil garlic with potatoes until soft.
- Remove and peel.
- Mash potatoes with garlic, cream, butter and cheese.
- Stir in scallions.
- Spoon into buttered casserole dish.
- Run under the broiler until golden-brown on top.